Clients will immediately see and understand
the urgency - and significance of action - and proceed
with your planning suggestions.
You will know in seconds what arrangement
will provide the most for your client and your client’s
family at the least possible cost through a comparison
of eight major dispositive plans.
You - and your staff - will have more
time - because Leimberg’s Estate Planning QuickView
will significantly reduce the time it takes to analyze
multiple dispositive plans. Calculations that would
otherwise take hours are yours - without effort - at
the click of a mouse.
Clients will see on the screen - or
in print - flowcharts, graphs, and summaries that show
the estate tax consequences of doing nothing. They will
quickly comprehend and appreciate the incredible difference
your recommendations can make.
You can do multiple "what if"
tax savings scenarios and illustrate "highest to
lowest" comparisons with the client present. This
"instant understanding" speeds up the entire
estate planning process.
What it costs:
If your time is worth $300 an hour or more, you’ll
pay for Leimberg’s Estate Planning QuickView in
the first 10 minutes you use it!
More importantly, the learning curve is minutes
rather than hours. Less than 10 inputs produces
over 16 senarios automatically. The time you
save with this intuitive easy to learn and easy to use
software saves you money and aggravation.
NO TEARS! You’ll be up and running
in a few minutes - even if you are a computer novice!
Runs on any machine that will run Windows including Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000,
Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
The RIGHT ANSWERS - RIGHT NOW!
Minimal Data Entry. We mean it! Average input time is
less than one minute.
Changes in QuickView version 2013.00
Estate Tax changes from the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 have been made. The maximum estate tax rate is now 40% starting in 2013 and the applicable exclusion amount for 2013 is $5,250,000.
The State Death Tax Manager was updated to version 3.31 with changes to DC, DE, and RI.
The program Help was updated to reflect the changes shown above.
Changes in QuickView version 2012.00
The following changes have been made to the program:
- The Applicable Exclusion Amount has been updated for 2012 to $5,120,000.
- The State Death Tax Manager was updated to version 3.20. The following states
were updated since the last release: CT, DC, DE, HI, IL, IN, ME, NC, OR, RI and TN.
- A new Closing Statement feature was added to the Report Options screen (which is accessed from the View Menu).
- A number of other improvements were made.
Changes in QuickView version 2011.00
- The program was updated for estate tax changes in the 2010 Tax Relief
Act. Several new inputs were added to implement those changes. Help was
updated to include descriptions of the new inputs.
- For the Step 2: Assets input screen, a new Unified Credit Used by Gifts
input was added.
- For the Step 3: Estate Information input screen, the Estate Tax
Calculations input includes two choices: 2013 Rates in 2013+ and 2013
Sunset. A new 2010 Estate Tax Calculation input includes two choices: 35%
Rate and No Estate Tax. A new Inflation Rate for Exclusion input is used to
increase the allowable estate tax exclusion for years after 2011. When
answered Yes, a new Use Available Exclusion Portability input calculates a
Deceased Spousal Unused Exclusion Amount which is equal to the remaining
exemption (including inflation) when the 2010 Tax Relief Act applies (2011
or 2013; and 2013+ when 2013 Rates in 2013+ is selected for Estate Tax
- The State Death Tax Manager was updated to version 3.02 to handle estate
tax changes in its Death Tax Illustration and to include numerous state
death tax changes.
- The program now includes support for multiple monitors and provides for
full screen sizing on widescreen displays.
- A new File Association feature allows you to click on a data file which
then opens the program.
Changes in QuickView version 2009
- The State Death Tax Manager engine has been updated to v. 1.90 which
handles more state death tax variations including the circular tax calc for
- A Download Latest State Data option has been added to the View Menu. Note: After program installation, you should download the latest state data
file (which was recently updated).
- The Override Amount To Surviving Spouse input on the Estate
Information screen may now be entered as a percentage.
- Printed Flowcharts have been improved.
- New features have been added which enhance operation in network
installations. These include the Create Desktop Icon feature and Location
of Files selection for Help Files on the File Menu. A Copy Help Files
option is now shown on the Help Menu.
- Windows Vista support is enhanced with the Location of Files
selection for saving Data Files now defaulting to a Leimberg program
location under the My Documents directory.
- Improvements have been made to the E-mail Data File feature on the
File Menu and the E-mail Technical Support feature which is on the Help Menu
at Leimberg on the Web.
- A new System Information feature has been added to the Help Menu.
As is the case with all Leimberg and LeClair Inc. software,
Estate Planning QuickView comes with a 30-day,
"no-questions asked" 100% money-back guarantee.
Please call 610 924 0515 (to place a phone order)